Dec 24, 2012

Christmas Eve in D.C.


And it's beautiful as you can tell.  Haven't gotten out to take photos yet but that will come.  Hank will be in his comfy home with Debbie to celebrate his Christmas.  I don't think he will be too upset that I'm not there.  He likes Debbie better than he likes me and loves it when she comes to stay with him.  She spoils him rotten.   Hank knows which side of his bread is buttered.  (Ingrate!)    :)

 Yesterday we enjoyed the Christmas program at Church.  Alice played the organ and piano for it and sang in the choir when she wasn't playing, so she was busy.   The KOH, Dormouse and the Caterpillar and I sat in the congregation and shared tasty little mints out of my purse.   Nice program though.  Lots of great music.

Today I know we are taking two little ones down to visit Santa Claus in the mall.  They each have long lists.  And I have to make one Target stop.

Don't you just love Christmas?

11 comments:

  1. glad you are having a grand old time in DC with your family. Merry Christmas to all of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww. enjoy your time with family. soak it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I do. I hope yours is wonderful Roeann!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love it and I can tell that you love it especially in the bosom of your family. Oh the tales you will have for us! Enjoy each sweet moment. mErRy ChristMaS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Roe~

    You are such a traveler!! Merry Christmas sweet friend!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photo is beautiful! I hope you show pictures of the Santa visit. Wishing you a great Christmas and peaceful wonders in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos! I'm so glad you stopped by Roe. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous place to be during Christmas. So glad you are there.

    Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is one big, beautiful tree. You are lucky to have Christmas with the little ones. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete